Monday, October 27, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN









This year for our Branch Bunch Halloween Party we decided to have dinner and play Bunco! Megan andBrandon were Bella and Edward (in the fourth book) the Bawden Family came as Hard Rockers, with basket-ball Bodie! The Lee's came as fast food characters Wendy's and the Burger King! Tanya was part of the Bawden clan as a Rocker... Tom went back to his roots and was a Nerd... and I went back to mine and was a Hippie! We had some relatives that went the Disney rout, and a Bum! It was a fun night filled with laughter, food and fun! We sure missed our favorite daughter and her husband... next year we expect you guys to make a special trip out just for the party! It's just not the same without all my five daughters there! Happy Halloween with PEACE and LOVE

6 comments:

Jacque and Mike Nielson said...

Someone very very special is missing from these pictures! Sorry I missed the party :(! U all look fablous!

Burns Family said...

someone very special isn't missing from these pictures as well haha jk we sure did miss Jacque and Mike!!! mom...you are great at this blogging thing ;) haha love ya thanks for a rocking Halloween Party!!!

Joleen said...

What a fun Halloween Party! You always did have the best partys. I have been out of town and just got back. Love your blog page! It will be fun to keep up with you and your family on the blog page. I will be seeing you the first of December. We are moving to Arizona and so while we are looking for a home down there, I will be living in Draper. Can't wait to see you.

Theresa Rodriguez said...

Sandy and Tom!!! I blog stalk...i fully admit it...and i found your familys blog. Im so glad to see you guys are doing well. I was laughing so hard at the halloween pictures. They were amazing. I hope life is good for you guys. Keep in touch!!! XOXO Theresa (Stewart) Rodriguez

david santos said...

.happy valentines day.

Venna said...

Congratulations on the new grandbaby! I got a sneak peak on the Burns Family blog! I'm not sure where that baby fit inside of her but glad he's here safe and sound. I miss chatting with you! Let's hang out:)